What's new in Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus
- LibreOffice updated to 5.3
- Supports printers which allow printing without printer-specific drivers.
- 32-bit PowerPC support dropped
- Default DNS resolver is now systemd-resolved.
- For new installs, a swap file is used instead of swap partition.
- Apps provided by Gnome has been updated to 3.24.
- Calendar app has a week view now.
- Unity 8 is available as an alternative session.
Download Ubuntu 17.04 Zest Zapus
Upgrading to Ubuntu 17.04 from Ubuntu 16.10
- In Software Updater, Select Updates and set the Notify me of a new Ubuntu version drop down menu to For any new version.
- Press Alt + F2 and type update-manager which will open the update manager confirming you for a new release availability.
- Click Upgrade and follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade to Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus.