Who don't know Linus Torvalds. He's the one who had written the first Linux kernel and is one of the major influences in the open source world.If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I've won.
In his long journey in the Open Source World which started in 1991 when he first wrote the Linux kernel, he has said million words and some has become so popular. In this article, I am compiling some the great, funny, and inspirational Linus Torvalds Quotes which you will love to read and share.
• Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
• If Microsoft ever does applications for Linux it means I've won.
• There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
• When you say, "I wrote a program that crashed Windows," people just stare at you blankly and say, "Hey, I got those with the system, for free."
• If you still don't like it, that's OK: that's why I'm boss. I simply know better than you do.
• Most of the good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.
• Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.
• Talk is cheap. Show me the code.
• Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.
• I don't ask for money. I don't ask for sexual favors. I don't ask for access to the hardware you design and sell. I just ask for the thing I gave you: source code that I can use myself.
• Nvidia, fuck you!
• The thing with technology is if you do something stupid you can fix it.
You can read more Linus Torvalds quotes on wikiquote.
You can follow him on Google+.